Wesley J. Farrell, ESQ.
3 Greenway Plaza, Ste. 1800
Houston, TX 77046
4300 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
8 Street 1, Suite 104
Metro Office Park
Guaynabo PR, 00968
7320 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33637
- Birth Injury
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex, Catastrophic Property Insurance Claims
- Product Liability
Wesley J. Farrell, ESQ.
Just five days after passing the Florida bar, Wes Farrell set out to build a law firm that could make a real difference in the world and bring justice to those in need of a strong and passionate advocate. Starting the firm from humble beginnings out of his mother’s guest house, Wes tirelessly worked to bring justice to those in need in cases ranging from immigration, human rights, criminal defense and civil litigation.
Over the next few years after joining forces with his best friend from law school, Ricky Patel, the two were able to build the firm from just a handful of clients to one of the fastest growing law firms in America.
The success enjoyed from BP has further led to Wes working with clients against some of the largest corporations in the world and achieving tremendous results. His expertise and ability to get results in the most complex of cases has proven invaluable to his clients. In addition to working on national class action cases, Wes has devoted a substantial amount of his time to representing a large and diverse group of former NFL players in the NFL concussion litigation.
Additionally, Wes works closely with his partners and attorneys nationally to assist in representing clients in large commercial and municipal insurance disputes.
He was further recognized by the National Trial Lawyers association as being one of the top “40 under 40” attorneys in America. Mr. Farrell and Mr. Patel have previously been recognized by Inc. Magazine as running one the 5,000 fastest growing private businesses in the United States. Today, Wes continues to bring his valuable knowledge in class actions and complex litigation to clients throughout the country.
Wes is a goal-driven attorney who prides himself on running a professional, accomplished firm that examines every case from all angles and not resting until his clients receive justice.
Education and Experience
- St. Thomas University School of Law- Juris Doctor and MBA in International Business, 2009
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA African and African American Studies, 2005
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- The Texas Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (F APIA)
- Miami Children’s Hospital (ambassador)
- Young President’s Organization (YPO) of Florida (member)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters organization of Greater Miami
- City Year Organization (mentor, inner-city youth)
- Asian Hospitality Magazine ( cover feature)
- Huffington Post Live (appeared live)
- Adjusting Puerto Rico Claims: Municipal and Commercial Claims Win the Storm 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member