Jesmany Jomarrón, ESQ.
3 Greenway Plaza, Ste. 1800
Houston, TX 77046
4300 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
8 Street 1, Suite 104
Metro Office Park
Guaynabo PR, 00968
7320 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33637
- Banking & Financial
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Complex, Catastrophic Property Insurance Claims
- First-Party Property Insurance Litigation
- Landlord / Tenant Law
- Real Estate Litigation
Jesmany Jomarrón, ESQ.
Mr. Jomarrón is a founding partner of Farrell, Patel, Jomarrón & López and a highly sought-after trial lawyer. Throughout his career, he has represented clients in thousands of insurance claims and recovered millions of dollars from insurance companies. Mr. Jomarrón is the managing partner of the firm and responsible for ensuring that every case is handled with the utmost degree of care and professionalism. Whether he is representing a commercial client or a municipality, Mr. Jomarrón and his team of lawyers and experts have the knowledge and experience necessary to completely handle and adjust your insurance claim from beginning to end.
Notably, Mr. Jomarrón began his career defending insurance companies, which is when he gained valuable knowledge, experience, and insight regarding how insurance companies evaluate and adjust claims. This experience has proven invaluable in managing the firm’s insurance claim cases and ensuring the highest and fastest recovery possible for his clients.
In addition to handling all pre-lawsuit aspects of insurance claims, Mr. Jomarrón is relied upon to litigate insurance claims when the insurance companies deny or underpay their claims and regularly successfully recovers the wrongfully withheld funds on behalf of his clients. Mr. Jomarrón has successfully taken many denied and underpaid insurance claims cases to trial before juries in state and federal courts. He is frequently consulted by other lawyers and experts for his expertise in insurance law, trial, and commercial disputes. He also lectures throughout the country on adjusting commercial, condominium, and government insurance claims.
Mr. Jomarrón also has spent a considerable portion of his career representing clients in complex commercial and condominium litigation disputes. He has successfully prevailed on hundreds of commercial and condominium disputes, which is in addition to his work in the insurance practice area. These matters also include real estate litigation and probate litigation. He also has developed a specialized area of practice dedicated to creditors’ remedies and debtors’ rights, which is especially useful for implementing strategies for post-judgment collection and asset protection. When everything is at stake, if you need to ”bet the business,” when it is too important to trust anyone else, Mr. Jomarrón is your number one choice for the highest probability of success.
Education and Experience
Mr. Jomarrón gained valuable courtroom experience as a Judicial Intern to The Honorable Chief Judge David M. Gersten in Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal and to The Honorable Judge Cecelia M. Altonaga in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He also has served as a Certified Legal Intern in the Economic Crimes Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida. He was previously a Litigation Attorney at two large Florida law firms: Ruden McClosky P.A. n/k/a Greenspoon Marder, P.A. and Vemis & Bowling of Miami, P.A.
Mr. Jomarrón earned his Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude, from St. Thomas University School of Law and graduated first in his class. While in law school, he was a Senior Articles Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review, a Student Instructor of Property Law, and an active competitor in the law school’s trial team. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, magna cum laude, from Florida International University (BBA, 2005).
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA)
- Cuban American Bar Association Speaking Engagements
- Technicalities and Insmance Case Law Outlook-F APIA Spring Conference 2017,0rlando,Florida
- Adjusting Condominium Claims—F APIA Fall Conference 2017, Key West, Florida
- Adjusting Puerto Rico Claims: Municipal and Commercial Claims-Win the Storm 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Attorney Discussion Panel-Win the Storm 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence – PREEMINENT
- Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Miami, FL, since 2013 through 2018, Super Lawyer, Rising Stars
- Valedictorian of Law School Class