Secure Your Property
Florida Asset Protection Attorneys Preserve Valuable Commodities
You have worked hard to obtain valuable property, and you want to make sure that these assets are protected. If you fail to take pre-emptive action, the nest egg you spent years building up could be seized in a lawsuit, custody battle or estate dispute. Our asset protection lawyers know the best ways to keep your most valuable possessions secured against litigation, seizures and other threats that could diminish your net worth.
How Can I Protect Valuable Possessions?
There are many methods to consider when looking for ways to safeguard your property. Depending on your residency and the type of assets you want to protect, we can find the best preservation methods for you and your estate. We can explore both domestic and offshore options to meet your goals. These could include:
- Setting up an asset protection trust
- Creating a limited liability company in your name
- Crafting enforceable prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Making estate planning decisions that safeguard your property in the event of death or incapacitation
Who Needs Asset Protection?
Asset protection services are not reserved for just the extremely wealthy. If you fit any of the following criteria, we recommend speaking with an attorney about methods to preserve ownership of property:
- Business owners
- High net worth individuals, including finance professionals, business owners, real estate profiteers and stock market brokers
- People working in high liability professions, such as doctors and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Owners of multiple homes, rental or investment properties
- Parents who wish to pass on their estate to their heirs and minimize taxes
If you fit into any of the above categories, we can help guard your property against lawsuits, high taxes and attempts to seize the property. It is best to act pre-emptively: measures taken after you receive notice of charges could be construed as “fraudulent transfers” if you make the wrong moves.
Keep in mind that it is never too late to look into your options for asset protection. If you have already received notices from foreign banks or governing bodies that mention possible charges or investigations, give us a call. We can find ways to both safeguard your property and make sure that you are not violating any domestic or international laws in the process.
Asset Protection Attorneys in Miami
Our attorneys understand how important it is to legally and ethically protect your possessions. To learn more about Florida asset protection laws, call our asset protection lawyers and tell us about your situation. We can provide legal advice about securing your property.